I wanted to create a hairstyle that would stay out of my face and off my neck during the summer. I also wanted it to frame my face in the front (otherwise I look quite bald), and look nice in the back. This is what I created.
- To start flip your head over and section off an inch from ear to ear over the top of your head.
- Start at one ear and being twirling the hair above it. Move the twirling over your head to the over ear by adding a little hair to the twirl each time (similar to a french braid.)
- Twirl until just behind and below the other ear and then braid that hair.
- You can see how the braid at the bottom comes out of the rolled (or twirled) hair. Split the rest of the hair in two and braid each.
- Now wrap the three around the back of your hair (bobby pinning in place). Each should be slightly seperated from each other and all ending near the middle of your head.
- If you have extra hair left at the ends, roll it around two fingers and pin in place.