Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Deleavening...(late post!)

I cleaned my oven and toaster in 15 minutes total.  Why on earth did I dread that so much?  It was completely painless.  Thankfully that's the worst of the de-leavening process...

Or so I thought before I had kids.  Now I know.  NOTHING compares to car seats.  In, around, and under-solid hour and a half.

Mom thinks  "EWW!!  What is this stuff under your seat.  When is the last time I even bought graham crackers?  Is that a green apple?!  (I only buy red ones, if you know what I mean).  Wow, we are disgusting guys.  Ew, ew, ew."



Nye thinks "YUM!!" and shoves as much as he can in his mouth before I suck it up with the vacuum (Yes, I did consider sucking it out of his mouth).



Later he wanted a turn, but had to promise he wouldn't eat anything before getting vacuum privileges.  

 
 The backward pants are my favorite part!

No comments: