Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Last week was Lee's birthday, so we went out to eat at a Brazilian steakhouse for the first time. There was meat galore! After we had finished we practically had to roll ourselves out the door. Even Lee, meat lover that he is, talked about not eating meat for a while. :) So happy birthday to him, yay!

About midweek, Lee and I met with his parents and ate at a Cracker Barrel together. Be prepared, when you order pancakes, they give you massive quantities! Then I went to their house and spent the rest of the week with them, my sister-in-law, and her 7 month old baby.

I enjoyed the luxury of a large garden that I didn't have to plant and enjoyed canning lots of salsa to take home with me. I also got in plenty of play time with my little nephew and experienced the changed temperament of a child who's teething. He wasn't the happiest camper around, but still so very sweet!

No comments: